Experienced Creditors' Rights Law Firm in Ohio and Kentucky
Results-driven, client-centered service
Founded in 1973, Mason, Schilling & Mason Co., LPA, or MSM, practices exclusively in the area of creditors' rights. As a result, MSM has become a preeminent resource for some of the nation’s largest financial institutions and commercial entities. MSM delivers consistently excellent results while maintaining superior client relationships. Lending institutions, business owners and shareholders alike find that MSM is:
- Results-driven — MSM measures its success on recovering for its clients
- Client-centered — MSM's work ethic is unquestioned, and MSM goes the extra step to satisfy our clients
- Focused — MSM's singular area of practice is representing creditors. The firm limits its clientele to ensure that each client receives a level of personal attention unmatched by larger collection firms
A dedicated law firm for creditors
Though the public understands that unpaid debts dry up credit and place a drag on the economy, a lender must employ ethical means to avoid a backlash that will damage their brand. MSM is determined to act with integrity in every case they undertake. Founder and managing partner Jon Mason is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated™ by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating given for professionalism and ethics in the practice of law. The firm’s attorneys are intimately involved with a number of organizations that uphold ethics in lending and collections, such as:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Honored with Medal of Excellence
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
- Equipment Leasing Association of America
- The International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Commercial Law League of America
MSM is committed to promoting professional and ethical conduct among its attorneys, their clients and the debtors they engage on their clients' behalf, to create an overall environment of trust and integrity.
Reliable performance in areas impacting creditors’ rights
The term creditors’ rights covers a variety of practice areas:
MSM has the knowledge, resources and dedication to deliver a positive outcome in your credit dispute.
Contact MSM today on your creditors’ rights issue
If you have a creditor' rights matter, call 513- 489-0829 or contact their Cincinnati office online.